And add a “cool” touch to all your looks
Asymmetrical tops refer to tops that have a hemline or design that is uneven, meaning one side is longer or shorter than the other. These tops can come in a variety of styles and designs, and can be worn by women of all ages and sizes. Some examples of asymmetrical tops include one-shoulder tops, tops with a high-low hemline, and tops with a diagonal cut. These tops can be made from a variety of materials such as cotton, silk, and polyester, and can be dressed up or down depending on the occasion. They can be paired with a variety of bottoms, such as jeans, skirts, or pants, and can be accessorized with jewelry, scarves, and shoes to create a unique and stylish look.
It was the spring 2020 when, in full confinement and with no more fun than the power of our imagination itself, some low-cost fashion brands such as Zara , Mango or H&M rushed to launch their new seasonal collections, not with the intention of sell -its physical stores were all closed and online purchases restricted- if not with the intention of comforting ourselves. Seeing the new clothes that we would wear when the state of alarm ended and delighting ourselves with the images of some of the most recognizable Inditex models dressed ideally in their own homes was a fantasy and among all the novelties that were on our wishlists , the tops asymmetrical, next to the crochet garments stood out above the rest.
Halfway between a tank top, a long-sleeved top and with a lot of flashback to the 2000s, from the covid to today this garment has positioned itself as a must have season after season regardless of the time of year in the that we meet In spring, summer, autumn and now also in winter, there is no month of the year that is neither cold enough nor hot enough to be exempt from wearing different asymmetrical tops.
With the upcoming sales about to end and with plenty of previews of the new Spring-Summer collections from our favorite fashion brands, we select some of the most sought-after and flattering asymmetrical tops of the moment.
characteristics of asymmetrical tops include:
- Uneven hemline: As the name suggests, asymmetrical tops have a hemline that is uneven, meaning one side is longer or shorter than the other.
- Unique design: These tops often have a unique and attention-grabbing design that sets them apart from more traditional tops.
- Versatile styling: Asymmetrical tops can be styled in a variety of ways, and can be dressed up or down depending on the occasion.
- Can be worn by all body types: Asymmetrical tops can be worn by women of all ages, sizes, and body types.
- Variety of materials: Asymmetrical tops can be made from a variety of materials such as cotton, silk, and polyester.
- Can be paired with different bottoms: Asymmetrical tops can be paired with a variety of bottoms, such as jeans, skirts, or pants, to create a unique and stylish look.
- Can be accessorized: Asymmetrical tops can be accessorized with jewelry, scarves, and shoes to create a unique and stylish look.